Sunday, September 12, 2010

Thank you Cote De Texas!


I was reading the Cote De Texas blog, and I love the West University homes that were chosen to be featured today - in fact I live in West University and have a home filled with Antiques that looks a lot like the first home featured. The West University homes are cosy, warm, and traditional and remind me of the home I lived in when I lived in Belgravia London 20 years ago. I also really love the furniture from Olivine in Rice Village. I am an Interior Designer who specialized in Antiques and who conducts local tours called Houston Luxury Tours. The next Houston Luxury tour will be held October 6th and we are going to do a Rice Village Walkabout and I am going to try and schedule a stop at Olivine to see their fabulous merchandise - after seeing the Cote De Texas blog. Thank you Cote De Texas! If you'd like to see more pictures of my home on my website.. visit www.vosko.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home